How to Become Martial Arts And Fitness Professional by Richard Hackworth
Do you have aspirations of becoming a martial artist and fitness professional someday? Although my journey has not been an easy one, I’m fortunate enough to earn a living doing what I love to do. Why did I lump martial arts and fitness together? Because of the aerobic martial arts “Taebo” boom, the public expects you to also be a fitness expert. By nature of your training, you should be. More instructors are becoming certified in health and fitness every year.I want to save you some of the pain and frustration that I suffered through by offering my insights. I want to share with you what I’ve learned, to help you succeed and achieve your dreams. Follow these seven steps to establish yourself as a martial arts and fitness professional.
1. Find your niche market. Develop, create, or invent a “turnkey-type” system or structured plan (i.e. training, nutrition, supplementation, lifestyle, or a combination of all of these factors) for a targeted audience or niche market. If you don’t have the time to do it then there are programs like this ready for you to implement available from the World Martial Arts Marketing Program at https://worldmartialartsmarketing.com. One of the most popular programs is the weight loss program. T.U.F.F. The Ultimate Fun Fitness Program has been hugely successful at every school that has launched the program. Become a certified wellness coach and you will be filling your classes with people who want to lose weight and get in shape.
2. Use words with power. The right words have the power to clearly communicate your message by the title of your program. Creating a highly recognizable, gimmick-type name or title for your system would be a beneficial marketing tool now and in the future. If you want to cash in on the martial arts boom that is going on right now and is expected to get bigger each year then try one of the promotional packs available (i.e. Healthy Life Tai Chi, Power Meditation, Hand-2-Hand Hapkido, Taekwondo Tactical Self-Defense, etc).
3. Put your mastery to print. Master your craft and develop your style as an inspirational writer. Get together a short, 10-chapter book that explains your unique story and system—and do so as soon as possible in your journey in the business of martial arts and fitness. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. You can purchase books and CDs produced by others at wholesale and re-sell them at retail to your students. They are going to buy additional martial arts and fitness products at stores and online, so provide them at a profit from your school and better serve your students. An easy way to create a digital book is to compile some articles you have written. You can use this service from World Martial Arts Marketing to get a beautiful e-book created.
4. Put your mastery into words. Master your craft and style as an emotion-inducing SPEAKER. To be a great martial arts instructor you need to become a great communicator. Get in front of as many people as you can and as often as possible. Become a certified public speaker and see your leadership ability soar.
You can use software to write speeches and articles. You can even hire someone to ghostwrite it for you. Message me for details.
5. Profit from your passion. You must treat your passion for martial arts, health, and fitness as a money-making endeavor from the very beginning of your journey. That’s if, of course, you ever hope it will eventually become a money-making business. Sure, you love to help people. And, yes, you will have to share your expertise for free as you establish yourself as an authority. But let me make this point perfectly clear: There will be a point in time when the thrill you get from helping others for just a “pat on the back” will no longer be satisfying. That’s what forces many martial arts school owners to close their doors when they are not making a profit. They move on to other things in their lives—long before they’ve mastered their skills and touched as many lives as they wanted. How can you quickly master a system? Choose a system that has a well-documented curriculum. A system supported by textbooks, online courses, and additional special training events. This type of system will teach you the most in the shortest amount of time. It also allows you to systematically teach better, more informative classes. To put your system on DVD for fun and profits visit contact our team at World Martial Arts Marketing.
6. Celebrate with others for profit. Remember that others share your passion. They are willing to pay you for a special time to train. While you are in a business with the specific purpose of earning money, you must really connect to your audience and have a sincere desire to help them improve the quality of their lives. You can do this with special events. People want to have “extra special” training that is a little different than your daily lessons. So, provide it for them, and they will gladly pay to attend a well-organized event. A properly organized and promoted event can be as fun as a party.
7. Never give up! Be persistent. Stay true to yourself, your dreams, and your plans, and keep searching for ways to create the extraordinary life you wish to have in the martial arts and fitness world. Never stop learning, never stop training, and keep your dream alive. The road you are about to embark on will be challenging at times. But isn’t that true of anything that’s worth having in life? Identify your goals. Make a long-term goal sheet. Make short-term goals that bring you step by step closer to reaching your long-term goals. Keep your eyes on the prize.
To your health, wealth, and success,
P.S. – If you want to dominate your area with proper Facebook marketing join our “Facebook Domination for Martial Arts Schools” program today.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/worldmartialartsmarketing
Subscribe at https://www.youtube.com/c/wmamedia/videos