RIZWAN MUSTAFA ZUBAIRI
M.Sc (Applied Chemistry).
PGD Islamic Banking & Finance.
M.Sc (Health Physical Education & Sports Science).
International Master Instructor & Referee.
The 7 th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo.
The 7 th Dan Black Belt in Hapkido,
The 5 th Dan Black Belt in Yong Moo Do.
Qualified Sports Administrator by Olympic Council Asia (IOC)
Chairman-President and Founder.
Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre (Since 1983)
Pakistan Taekwondo Council (Since 2000)
Pakistan Hapkido Federation (Since 2005)
Pakistan Kumdo Federation (Since 2006)
Pakistan Yong Moo Do Federation (Since 2011)
Zubairi’s Martial Arts & Sports Trust-International (Since 2006)
Postal Address: Savanna City A1 / 512 Gulshan-e-Iqbal 13 / D / 3, Karachi 75300, Pakistan..Cell: +92-300-2344288
Taekwondo: Grandmaster Sang Wook Won (9 th Dan Kukkiwon), Isa Yoon Soon Won, Kim Koo Bong, Youn Tak Oh
Hapkido: Kim Sang Hoon , Bark Hae Soo Sae Yong Oh,John Duk Moo Hur
Yongmoodo: Sae Yong Oh , Kim Byun Goo.
STRIVING FOR SUCCESS:
- 1977-Began Martial Arts training at the age of 16 in Karachi. Pakistan.
- 1980-1983-Have served for two years as honorary Karate instructor at Sindh Sports Board, Sports Complex Nazimabad # 2, Karachi. Pakistan.
- 1980-Represent Pakistan in India, Budokan International Karate Open championship 1980 received Appreciation Cup, Hyderabad Deccan, India. November.
- 1980-81-First position in Inter-Collegiate Judo championship organized by University of Karachi.
- 1980-81-Second position in Inter-Collegiate Karate Team Kata championship organized by University of Karachi.
- 1980-81-Silver Medal second position in Inter-Universities Karate Team Kata championship, organized by University grants commission & Pakistan University sports Board.
- 1982– Awarded First Dan Black Belt (Burmese BANDO).
- 1982-Awarded First Dan Black Belt (American Free style Karate & Thai Kickboxing).
- 1981-82- First position in Inter-Collegiate Karate championship organized by University of Karachi. 1982-83-Captain Karate & Judo Team, University of Karachi.
- 1982-83- First position in Inter-Collegiate Karate championship organized by University of Karachi.
- 1982-83- First position in Inter-Collegiate Judo championship organized by University of Karachi.
- 1982-83- Second position in Inter-Collegiate Karate Kata championship organized by University of Karachi.
- 1982-83- Awarded Champion Certificate in Inter-Collegiate Judo/Karate championship organized by University of Karachi.
- 1983-Established “Zubairi’s Martial Arts Center” as President and Founder & received affiliation letter by Sindh Taekwondo Association. (Affiliated unit of P.T.F & S.O.A).
- 1983-Introduced Taekwondo & Martial Arts in “Karachi City Metropolitan Schools”. Teaching martial arts FREE of Cost to the school students till to date.
- 1985-Gold Medal in Quaid-e-Azam Birthday Championships, Organized by Pakistan Taekwondo Federation (Affiliated unit of W.T.F).
- 1985-Appointed Judge by Professional Karate Association in 2nd P.K.A Title Bouts.
- 1986-Appointed Judge by Professional Karate Association in 3rd P.K.A Title Bouts.
- 1986-Received “Replica Shield” for Judo & Karate by Vice-Chancellor of “University of Karachi”, March.
- 1986-Tested & Announced First Dan Black Belt (TAEKWONDO) by Korean Taekwondo master’s demonstration team of WTF, Kukkiwon for promotion of Taekwondo in Asian countries lead by Grand Master Hong Chong Soo & Kim Byung Woon.
- 1986- Gold Medal in Sindh Taekwondo championships, organized by Sindh Taekwondo Association (Affiliated unit of P.T.F & S.O.A).
- 1986-Appointed Organizing Secretary by Sindh Taekwondo Association for Sindh Taekwondo championships (Affiliated unit of P.T.F & S.O.A).
- 1986-Appointed Judge / Referee by Sindh Taekwondo Association for Sindh Taekwondo championships (Affiliated unit of P.T.F & S.O.A).
- 1986-Selected Captain for Sindh Taekwondo Team to participate in 7th National Taekwondo Championships at the occasion of 1st Sindh Games Larkana from 1-4 Dec
- 1986-Gold Medal in 7 th National Taekwondo Championships at the occasion of First Sindh Games Larkana from 1-4 Dec. (Affiliated unit of P.T.F & S.O.A).
- 1986-Appointed Judge/Referee by Pakistan Taekwondo Federation for 7th National Taekwondo Championships at the occasion of first Sindh Games from 1st -4th December.
- 1987-Taekwondo demonstration and speech at the occasion of “Student Week” at Siraj-ud-Daulah Government College, Karachi, 15th February.
- 1987- Appointed Organizing secretary / Judge/ Referee by Kay Jay’s Taekwondo Club for First Inter club Taekwondo Championships, Karachi. March.
- 1987- Appointed Chief Judge by Pakistan Taekwondo Federation for Quetta District Taekwondo Championships, July.
- 1987-Received Letter of Appreciation by Mr. D.A.Sharif (Councilor of Karachi Metropolitan Corporation, unit 184) for promotion of healthy activities and Taekwondo in all age groups in his constituency. 4th Nov 1987.
- 1987- Appointed Judge in Haji Abdur Rehman Taekwondo Invitational Championship, Karachi. 13th November.
- 1988-Awarded 1st Dan Black Belt KUKKIWON, Korea.
- 1990–Awarded 2nd Dan Black Belt KUKKIWON, Korea.
- 1990-Appointed Chief Jury by NWFP Taekwondo Association (Affiliated unit of PTF) for Sarhad Olympics 1990 Taekwondo Event, Peshawar from 27th February -1st March.
- 1990-Appointed Referee / Judge by Pakistan Taekwondo Federation for 23rd National Games Taekwondo Event, Peshawar16th – 21st March.
- 1991– Appointed Chief Referee for 1st Jidokwan Pakistan, President Flag Taekwondo competition, Peshawar on 17th March.
- 1992–Awarded 3rd Dan Black Belt KUKKIWON, Korea.
- 1992- Awarded USA Presidential Award Certificate in Taekwondo promotional activities through President Council on physical fitness & sports. October.
- 1992- Awarded Recognition Award Certificate in Taekwondo promotional activities from President of Taekwondo Times Magazine, USA. October.
- 1993– Awarded USA Presidential Award Certificate in Taekwondo promotional activities through President Council on physical fitness & sports. September.
- 1994– Appointed Referee for Commander’s Cup Taekwondo Contest & Demonstration, Islamabad Pakistan from 31st January-1st February.
- 1994- Awarded Appreciation Letter from Col. Lee Jong-Joon (Defense Attaché, Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Islamabad, Pakistan for Taekwondo promotional activities in Pakistan and being Referee in Commander’s Cup Taekwondo Contest & Demonstration.2nd February.
- 1994- Appointed Chief Jury by Pakistan Martial Arts Association for Taekwondo event in the First Pakistan Martial Arts Competition, Peshawar, from 19th – 20th May.
- 1994- Awarded 4th Dan Black Belt KUKKIWON, Korea.
- 1995– Awarded Appreciation Certificate from Inspector General of Police Islamabad, for Taekwondo promotional activities in Pakistan, 10th April.
- 1996-Appointed Jury in XI Pakistan Open Quaid-e-Azam Taekwondo Championship, organized by Zulfi Taekwondo Academy, Karachi, 18th – 19th January.
- 1997– Awarded appreciation letter for Taekwondo activities in the Pakistani youth from Mr. Jamil Ansari (Hon Consul General Finland in Pakistan) at the occasion of 50 th Golden Jubilee of Pakistan organized by Karim Plaza Cultural Society, 23rd August.
- 1998-Established “Pakistan Taekwondo Research Council” as President & Founder.
- 1998-Selected founding member of “Pakistan Taekwondo Control Board”.
- 1998-Organized and conduct first Taekwondo Referee Course, under the panel of PTCB at Karachi, March.
- 1998-Appointed chief Jury at 1st All Pakistan Open Taekwondo Championship Organized by Pakistan Taekwondo Control Board, Karachi 26th July.
- 1998-Appointed Judge in 12th Annual Taekwondo Championship, organized by Union Taekwondo organization of Pakistan, Karachi, on 29th November.
- 1999-Appointed National Director for Taekwondo in “Pakistan Martial Arts Connection Federation”, Karachi. Pakistan.
- 1999-Appointed chief Jury in 12th T.F.P National Taekwondo Championship organized by Taekwondo Federation of Pakistan, Quetta 23rd – 24th October.
- 2000-Appointed Jury member in All Karachi School Taekwondo Championships by Union Taekwondo Organization of Pakistan, Karachi 12th -13th February.
- 2000-Appointed Chief Jury in All Karachi Open Taekwondo Championship organized by L.A Taekwondo Academy, Karachi 27th February.
- 2000-Established “Pakistan Taekwondo Referee & Judges Council”, as President & Founder. July.
- 2000- Established “Pakistan Taekwondo Council” as President & Founder, Karachi, 29 th July.
- 2000-Elected Senior Vice President for Sindh Taekwondo Association, Karachi October to July 2006.
- 2001-Appointed Chief Jury for 14th Union Taekwondo Championship, Karachi, February.
- 2001-Appointed Chief Jury in First All Sindh Taekwondo Championship organized by Sindh Taekwondo Association, Karachi 26th May.
- 2001-Appointed Technical official for Taekwondo by Sindh Olympic Association at 28th National Games, Lahore, 12th -18th March.
- 2001-Member Certificate from International Sung-Ja-Do Association USA, June.
- 2002-Elected as President for “Karachi Taekwondo Association”. 2002 to 2006.
- 2002- Awarded Membership Certificate # 8300 from “Korean Martial Arts Instructor Association” from USA International Chapter President Dr Richard Hackworth, 12th January. Pakistan Representative
- 2002-Appointed “Pakistan Regional Director” for “United States Martial Artist Association”, 28th January.
- 2002- Awarded Lifetime Certificate of Membership (USMAA# 139) from United States Martial Artist Association, 28th January.
- 2002-Awarded 5th Dan Black Belt (Taekwondo, Bando, Thai Kickboxing) Certificate from United States Martial Artist Association, USA, by SGM William B.Rankin (10 th Dan) 1st February.
- 2002-Awarded “Appreciation Certificate” (WTU/00225) from Grandmaster Yousuf Dildar,President of “The World Taekwondo Union” for the development and propagation of Taekwondo in Pakistan and support of WTU, 10th April.
- 2002-Organizer cum sponsor of 1st Karachi Taekwondo Championship.8th June.
- 2002-Selected coach for Karachi Team, 2nd Sindh Taekwondo Championship, 9th June, Karachi Team wins by 62 points.
- 2002-Appointed Pakistan Representative for “International Taekwondo Budosports Federation” by GM Jurgen Paterok, 8th Dan Uplengen Germany.7th October.
- 2002-Awarded Lifetime Certificate of Membership from International Taekwondo Budosports Federation”. Uplengen Germany. 7th October
- 2002- Awarded 5th Dan Black Belt KUKKIWON, Korea.
- 2003– Awarded Master Certificate of 6th Dan Black Belt by Grand Master Jurgen Paterok, 8 th Dan Black Belt, President of International Taekwondo Budosports Federation”, Uplengen Germany. 12th February
- 2003- Certified International Taekwondo Instructor and Examiner from ITBF, Germany. 12th February.
- 2003-Chairman organizing committee of 2nd Karachi City Taekwondo Championship at Peoples Stadium Maripur Road, Karachi on .18th May.
- 2003-Selected Coach for Karachi Team, 3rd Sindh Taekwondo Championship, and Karachi Team wins by 96 points. 1st June.
- 2003-Chief Coach for “Pakistan Taekwondo Council” team who has participated in “15 Fajr International Taekwondo Tournament”, 12-13 June 2003 at Karj City of I.R.Iran.
- 2003-Membership in Eagle Federation, Membership # EF 00101 Dated 25th July.
- 2003-Organize ”Master Zubairi’s Taekwondo Cup 2003”. 250 colour and black belt has participated in 2-day grand Taekwondo Event. 6th – 7th September. Karachi.
- 2004– Organize ”Master Zubairi’s Koryo Poomse Cup 2004”. Grand Poomse event for the first time in Pakistan Taekwondo history. 18th January. Karachi.
- 2004-Organize seminar on “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association”. More than 100 black belts, sports & government officials received appreciation shields recommended by Master Zubairi. Chief Guest Korean Consul General Mr. In Pil Chun on 19th January.
- 2004-Appointed Pakistan Representative for “World Martial Arts Organization Alliance” and Master’s Council Member, Canada, 21st Jan.
- 2004-Awarded Membership Certificate from “World Martial Arts Organization Alliance”, Toronto, Canada, 21st January.
- 2004-Awarded “Certificate of Honor” for The Development of Martial Arts through Taekwondo in Pakistan, from Grand Master Dr Stephean Micheal Mona Singh 8 th Dan, South America, Guyana, the Individual Member of International Federation of Sports Medicine, 5th Feb.
- 2004-Organize “Master Zubairi’s Girls Taekwondo Cup 2004″(YuGupJa). 274 girls of 8 City District Government Karachi Schools have participated in one-day event. Sanctioned by 7 international 3 local martial arts organizations. 27th March.
- 2004-Awarded Certificate for Membership from Dong Koo Yudo Kwan, Korea. 11th April.
- 2004-Appointed Pakistan Representative for “Korean Yudo And Hapkido Association International”, Seoul, Korea. 11th April.
- 2004-Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt Certificate from GM Kang Dong-Koo President of “Korean Yudo And Hapkido Association International” & Dong-Koo Yudo Kwan, Seoul Korea, 11th April.
- 2004-Awarded Appreciation Certificate from “Korean Yudo And Hapkido Association International”, Korea, for the promotion of Martial Arts in Pakistan.12th April.
- 2004-Awarded Branch Certificate from “World Organization of Mixed Martial Arts”, USA for “Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre”, Pakistan on 12th April.
- 2004-Awarded Certificate “WOMA SPORTS AWARD” (World Organizer of Martial Arts) from Prince Badar Bin Saud Bin Mohammad Mogren Al-Saud (Special officer for Martial Arts) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 12th April.
- 2004-Awarded Lifetime Membership Certificate and recognized as “International Instructor” from “WORLD HEAD OF SOCIETY”, Heads & Founders Society of International Styles, Japan. 12th April.
- 2004-Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt and Lifetime Member Certificate “United Sokeship Alliance” U.S.A, Reg # Pakistan 200402.7th May.
- 2004-Awarded 2 nd Dan Black Belt Certificate from Grandmaster Prof Paul.C.Holley, Chief Director of “Native American Hapkido Association” USA, Reg # BMP04. 8th May.
- 2004-Awarded Certified Instructor of Taekwondo by “United Sokeship Alliance”, 7th May.
- 2004-Awarded Community Service Award for Teaching Taekwondo in Pakistan by United Sokeship Alliance, USA, 8th May.
- 2004- Awarded Certificate for Membership” Native American Hapkido Association” U.S.A, Registration # NAHA 200401.8th May.
- 2004- Awarded 3 rd Dan Black Sash Certificate In “Kung Fu” The Dragon Sanctuary” U.S.A, Registration # DS050841.8th May.
- 2004- Organize “Master Zubairi’s Mixed Martial Arts Seminar on Self Defense”. In Collaboration with Pakistan Taekwondo Council, at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre, Karachi.15th May.
- 2004-Elected Senior Vice President “Pakistan Martial Arts Connection Federation” Karachi, 6th June 2004 to June 2006.
- 2004-Organize two days Seminar “Taekwondo Sparring Techniques (Olympic Style)” under the banner of Pakistan Taekwondo Council, at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre, Karachi. The seminar is officially approved and sanctioned by “International Taekwondo Budosports Federation, World HQ’s, Uplengen, Germany”3rd -4th July.
- 2004-Appoint Pakistan official representative of “World Organization of Mixed Martial Arts, USA” singed and seal by GM Jack Stern, 10th Dan, Soke, and PhD. MA. 14th August 2005.
- 2004-Awarded Honorary PhD, Doctor of Philosophy in Asian Martial Arts, by International Council of Higher Martial Arts Education (A Martial Arts Institute of WOMA-USA, International Inc. Registered in Securities And Exchange Commission, Philippines, Sec Reg # 2000262825), Document # 8485742. 20th August
- 2004- Membership Certificate of “Universal American National Taekwondo Union”-USA / “Universal Taekwondo Union”-Seoul, Korea, singed by Grand Master Soon Pil Hong (8 th Dan, President UANTU) and Dr Traver Neal (Director UANTU & Secretary General UTU, Seoul, Korea). September.
- 2004-Appoint Official Representative of WOMA “World Organization of Martial Arts USA” Approved by the board of WOMA directors all over the world singed by GM Jack Stern, 10th Dan, Soke PhD.MA, & WOMA Founder and Director. 24th Sep to 2005.
- 2004-Awarded Honorary PhD, Doctor of Philosophy in Martial Arts, by National Dragon Council, University of Asian Studies, Virginia USA,A Martial Arts Institute Division of National Dragon Council of Martial Arts. 7th October 2004 Document # 04101S7-RMZ788
- 2004-Organize “Second Master Zubairi’s Taekwondo Cup 2004”. The 2-day mega event has been organized under the banner of Pakistan Taekwondo Council, at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre. Colour and Black Belt has participated.27th -28th November, Karachi.
- 2004-Organizer Karachi Taekwondo Cup 2004.Black & Red Belt Taekwondo players of all over Karachi participated in event. 12th December.
- 2005-Awarded “Certificate of Membership” from FIMA-University (Reg#PAK-0521002), Tehran, and Iran .20th January. www.fimauniversity.com
- 2005-Organize two-day event “WOMA-Martial Arts Training Seminar”, dully sanctioned and approved by World Organization of Martial Arts- USA and World Organizer of Martial Arts Inc-Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Black belts of various martial arts discipline attend the seminar. 5th -6th February.
- 2005-Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt in Pakfann (Modern Islamic Martial Arts). 5th February.
- 2005-Appoint Co-ordinator and Head of Court for “Pakistan Inter Board Taekwondo Championships 2005”, Organized by Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi.7th February.
- 2005-Awarded “Diploma of Martial Arts” from FIMA University, Tehran, Iran. February.
- 2005- Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt Certificate from Grand Master Prof Dr M.I.Tianero, Soke, Founder and Chairman of “World Organizer of Martial Arts Int’l Inc”. 5th March.
- 2005- Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt Certificate.” Martial Arts Association – International”, Germany. 5th March.
- 2005- Awarded Certificate of Life Membership (Registration No.0618-2004) from WOMA SPORTS, World Organizer of Martial Arts. 5th March.
- 2005-Awarded Certificate International Instructor from WOMA USA, World Organizer of Martial Arts. Recognized by World Soke Head Council of Japan, Int’l Council of Masters and Grand Masters.5th March.
- 2005- Awarded Lifetime Membership Certificate and The Rank and Recognition Of Status of “Honorable Master” from “WORLD HEAD OF SOCIETY”, Int’l Council of Masters and Grand Masters, A Martial Arts Division of World Organizer of Martial Arts, 5th March.
- 2005- Awarded Certificate of Honor & Membership of Korean Masters Council.5th March.
- 2005- Appointed by Founder & Chairman of World Organizer of Martial Arts, Saudi Arabia. The official Chairman-President of Pakistan Chapter and “World Presidency Council”, International Council of Higher Martial Arts Education, A division of World Organizer of Martial Arts, 10th April
- 2005- Awarded Certificate of Membership of “International Brotherhood of Taekwondo Instructors” Membership.0618-3000. 10th April. Appointed President IBTI Pakistan Chapter.
- 2005- Awarded Certificate of International Director and Representative of World Organizer of Martial Arts, 15th April.
- 2005-Organize One-day event “Pakistan-Germany Taekwondo Exchange Training and Brotherhood Seminar” dully sanctioned and approved by International Brotherhood of Taekwondo Instructors, Jubail, Saudi Arabia. More than 200 colour and black belts from all over Karachi have attended the seminar. 18th May.
- 2005-Awarded Honorary PhD “Doctor of Science of Martial Arts” (Reg # PAK-0521002) from FIMA UNIVERSITY (In the Middle East & West Asia) Tehran, Iran, 15th June.
- 2005- Organize ”Second Mater Zubairi Koryo Poomse Cup 2005”. Dully sanctioned and approved by Universal Taekwondo Union-Korea & Universal American National Taekwondo Union-USA. Master Zubairi has dedicated this event to Grandmaster Lee Byung Chae-9 th Dan and Grandmaster Soon Pil Hong-8 th Dan for their dedicated services and active promotion of Taekwondo world over including Pakistan.10thJuly.
- 2005- Established “Pakistan Hapkido Federation” as President & Founder”. 10th July.
- 2005 – Organize ”Martial Arts Masters Conference 2005”. Dully sanctioned and approved by World Organizer of Martial Arts- Jubail Saudi-Arabia. In collaboration with Pakistan Taekwondo Council and WOMA- Pakistan Chapter. Grandmasters, Masters and black belts of various martial arts styles have attended the conference. Master Zubairi has dedicated this seminar to Grandmaster Soke Prof M.I.Tianero, and Prof Shihan Reonaldo V.Diaz. 24th July.
- 2005-Organize ” WOMA- Martial Arts Conference 2005”, collaboration with Pakistan Kyo-kushin Karate Association, Pakistan Taekwondo Council and WOMA-Pakistan Chapter. At the Occasion of Pakistan’s 58 th Independence Day Celebration and 21ST Sindh Kyo-kushin Karate Championship, Hyderabad City.5th August.
- 2005-Appoint “International Representative for Pakistan” by the “United States Police Defensive Tactics Association” on 15th August.
- 2005- Organize ”Third Mater Zubairi Taekwondo Cup 2005”. Dully sanctioned and approved by Universal Taekwondo Union-Korea and Universal American National Taekwondo Union-USA. More than 500 participants compete in 2 day event.10th_ 11thSeptember.Master Zubairi has dedicated this event to Dr Traver Neal, Sec Gen UTU.
- 2005-Appoint ”Technical Advisor- Pakistan”. TAEKWONDO HALL OF FAME. 20th October. TaekwondoHallofFame.com.
- 2005- Awarded certificate of “Commissioner for Community & Sports Affairs” by WOMA-Sports.1st November.
- 2005- Awarded Letter of Appreciation from Assistant District officer, Education of City District Government Karachi,(CDGK) for teaching Honorary Taekwondo at CDGK Schools from 1983 till todate.17th November.
- 2005- Organize “WOMA – Martial Arts Speech Seminars”. The prominent martial artist of various discipline deliver lectures and speeches on their martial arts system and gave suggestions and recommendations to the WOMA-Pakistan group to develop the martial arts standards and excellence in Pakistan on 26th November.
- 2005-Appoint-“Western Asia Regional Director “of “World Martial Arts Union”. WMAU, www.worldmartialartsunion.us on ,1st December.
- 2005- Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt Certificate from President of “World Martial Arts Union”. USA. 1st December.
- 2005- Awarded Master Instructor Certificate from President of “World Martial Arts Union”. USA. 1st December.
- 2005- Hall of Fame, Master of the Year 2005 HAPKIDO by International Ye Rim Won Federation Germany-Grandmaster Ralf (Tae Kah) Bartzseh 9 th Dan.
- 2006-Appoint Coordinator and Chief Jury for “Pakistan Inter Board Taekwondo Championship 2006”, Organized by Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi. 8th January.
- 2006-Appoint as Editor for Pakistan for “World Taekwondo Online Magazine”. 13th January. www.tkdm.com
- 2006- Organize ”Third Mater Zubairi Koryo Poomse Cup 2006”. Dully sanctioned and approved by “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association” Korea. Master Zubairi has dedicated this event to Grandmaster Richard Hackworth-9 th Dan for his dedicated services and active promotion of Taekwondo and Korean Martial Arts, Multan City, on 27th January.
- 2006-Awarded 7 th Dan Black Belt Certificate in Taekwondo from President of “United States National Taekwondo Association”. USA 1st March.
- 2006- Organize “4 th Master Zubairi’s Taekwondo Cup 2006”. Dully sanctioned and approved by World Organizer of Martial Arts and Int’l Brotherhood of Taekwondo Instructors-Saudi Arabia. First day 450 boys and girls of 15 CDGK-school have participated while second day Poomse competitions among black belts have been conducted. First day event was dedicated to Ms Vivian G.E Tianero and second day event was dedicated to Sheikh Dr Ali Al-Atiq. 22nd – 23rd March.
- 2006-Appointed President “Pakistan Martial Arts Organization International” Karachi. Pakistan. 25th March.
- 2006-Awarded 4 th Dan Black Belt in Martial Art Hapkido, “United Sokeship Alliance International”, USA Reg # PAK 20064-2 on 16th April.
- 2006-Awarded Certificate of Instructor of Taekwondo and Hapkido, “United Sokeship Alliance International”, USA Reg # PAK 20064-2 on 20th April.
- 2006-Awarded 7 th Dan Black Belt in Martial Art Taekwondo, “San So Jutsu Int’l Martial Arts Association”, USA Reg # SDJ0616 & Certificate # PAK 062 on 20th April.
- 2006-Awarded 4 th Dan Black Belt in Martial Art Hapkido, “San So Jutsu Int’l Martial Arts Association”, USA Reg # SDJ0616 & Certificate # PAK 063 on 20th April.
- 2006-Awarded Certificate of Instructor of Taekwondo and Hapkido, “San So Jutsu, Int’l Martial Arts Association”, USA Reg # SDJ0616 and Certificate # ICP01, 20th April.
- 2006-Awarded Certificate of Qualification as Instructor of Taekwondo and Hapkido, “San So Jutsu Int’l Martial Arts Association”, USA Reg # SDJ0616, on 20th April.
- 2006-Awarded Life Time Membership Certificate, ”San So Jutsu International Martial Arts Association”, USA Reg # SDJ0616, Certificate # MCP2 Membership Type-GOLD, on 20th April.
- 2006-Appointed Senior Representative for Pakistan, “San So Jutsu International Martial Arts Association”, USA. 20th April.
- 2006-Awarded 7 th Dan Black Belt in Martial Art Taekwondo, “United Sokeship Alliance International”, USA Reg# PAK20064-2 & Certificate # 41606 Pakistan.20th April.
- 2006-Awarded Life Time Membership Certificate, in Fighting Arts Brotherhood Hall of Fame as “Taekwondo Instructor of The Year” by ”San So Jutsu International Martial Arts Association” and United Sokeship Alliance International, USA, 20th April.
- 2006-Coach for “Pakistan Martial Arts organization International” team who has participated in “2 nd Asian Open Full Body Contact Shidokan Karate Championship”, Win one 1 st Position and 1 second Position. Iran, Nepal, Srilanka, Afghanistan Teams participated 12th -13th May at Hyderabad City.
- 2006-Elected “Vice President” for Sindh Taekwondo Association, an affiliated unit of Pakistan Taekwondo Federation (WTF), Sindh Sports Board and Sindh Olympic Association.24th May – 13th June 2010.
- 2006-Established “Pakistan Kumdo Federation” as President & Founder, Karachi, 31st May 2006.
- 2006-Organize “3 Days Taekwondo Training Workshop” officially sanctioned and approved by “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association”-South Korea, at Karachi from 9th-11th July.
- 2006-Established “Zubairi’s Martial Arts and Sports Trust-International” as President & Founder, Karachi, 29th July.
- 2006-Organize “King Of The Ring Taekwondo Champions Trophy-2006” (5 th Cup) at Mianwali City on 13th -14th August.
- 2006- Organize “2 Day Taekwondo Training Workshop” officially sanctioned and approved by “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association”-South Korea, at Mianwali City on 14th-15th August.
- 2006-Participated 18 th Birthday Celebration of “Pakistan Martial Arts organization-International, Karachi as President of the organization and awarded shields to 10 th SAF games Karate player and officials from Sindh Province. 5th September.
- 2006- Awarded “Certificate of Appreciation” by WOMA-The International Council Of Higher Martial Arts Science Education. 10th September.
- 2006- Awarded certificate of “Leadership” by Grandmaster Oh Kum Yul, The President of Korean Martial Arts Instructor Association-South Korea.1st November.
- 2006-Selected & Appointed “Pakistan National Representative” for “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association”. Korea. 10th November. www.kmaia.org
- 2006-Selected & Appointed, Board Member of “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association”, Korea. 10th November.
- 2006-Selected & Appointed, World Council Member of “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association” Korea. 10th November.
- 2006-Selected & Appointed, Life Time Member of “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association” Korea. 10th November.
- 2006-Awarded 7 th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo from Grandmaster Oh Kum Yul, The President of “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association”, Korea. 10th November.
- 2006-Awarded “Master of Taekwondo License Certificate”, Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association. Korea, 10th November.
- 2006-Awarded 4 th Dan Black Belt in Hapkidofrom Grandmaster Oh Kum Yul, The President of “Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association”, Korea. 10th November.
- 2006-Awarded “Master of Hapkido License Certificate”, Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association. Korea, 10th November.
- 2006- Letter of Martial Arts Style Recognition “Pakistan Hapkido Federation” by Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association. Korea, 10th November.
- 2006-Appointed International Committee Training Chairman of Korea Hapkido Federation- HaeMuKwan. By Grandmaster Richard Hackworth, 10th November.
- 2007-Awarded Honorary PhD Martial Arts Science by International University of Martial Arts Science. Iran. (Document # 00165).1st January.
- 2007- Awarded Honorary PhD Teaching Martial Arts Science by International University of Martial Arts Science. Iran (Document # 00165). 1st January.
- 2007-Professor in Martial Arts Science by International University of Martial Arts Science. Iran (Document # 00165). 1st January.
- 2007-Appointed “Technical Advisory Member of the Committee for Korean Martial Arts System-International by WOMA-USA Founder on 27th January.
- 2007-Appointed “Ambassador of Martial Arts Committee” by WOMA-USA, 27th January.
- 2007-Awarded “Certificate of Honor” by Seibushin Kai of MAA-I on 27th January.
- 2007-Awarded “Certificate of Knight Commander of the Soberign & Independent order of King Richard Lion Heart on January 2007.
- 2007- Organize “National Taekwondo Cup-2007 (6 th Cup)” & 5th Master Zubairi Taekwondo Cup. Mianwali City. 21st March
- 2007-Member Organizing Committee for Taekwondo Event for 30 th National Games, Karachi. 9th-14th April.
- 2007-Award of Honor for free sparring (Kyo Reo Ki) by International Moo Sul Federation.3rd April.
- 2007-Awarded Life Member ship Certificate by “World Martial Arts Council For Elders”. Philippines on 8th June
- 2007-Awarded Life Member Ship Certificate in Hapkido by International Ye Rim Won Federation Germany- Grandmaster Ralf (Tae Kah) Bartzseh 9 th Dan. 16th June.
- 2007- Awarded 5th Dan Hapkido by International Moo Sul Federation-Korea Mu Do Kwan of MAA-I on 18th June.
- 2007- Awarded 7th Dan Taekwondo by International Moo Sul Taekwondo Federation-Korea Mu Do Kwan of MAA-I on 18th June.
- 2007- Awarded 5th Dan Hapkido by International Moo Sul Federation-Korea Mu Do Kwan of MAA-I on 18th June.
- 2007- Awarded 5th Dan Hapkido by Flying Eagle Hapkido Association of Singapore. Grandmaster Jack Wang Jad Hwa. 18th June.
- 2007-Sportive Award from Sports Award Commission of Martial Arts Association-International-Germany-18th June.
- 2007-Professor of Martial Arts Science & Education by WOMA- International Council of Higher Martial Arts & Science Education Incorporation. Reg # 4130767-31. 1st July.
- 2007-Awarded Appreciation Certificate from Presidency of World Martial Arts by Dr Ali Atiq Al- Atiq. 17th August.
- 2008-Awarded “Recognized Instructor Certificate” by the International Instructors Federation and Accredited in Professional Education & Training By The High Quality Standards of The European Union of Quality Assurance. Reg # 200108.01 on 29th January 2008.
- 2008-Honorary Membership-The Society of Federated Martial Arts International, Canada. January
- 2008-International Martial Arts Hall of Fame 2007 inducted “Korean Martial Artist Master Instructor of The Year. Karachi-March 08
- 2008-Appointed WCMAU- Pakistan President and General Delegate for Hapkido for World Corean Martial Arts Union. Spain. April 2008 www.wcmau.es
- 2008-Appoint as News Correspondent in Pakistan for “World Martial Arts Magazine”. May 2008. www.worldmartialartsmagazine.com
- 2008-Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt by World Taekwondo Headquarters- KUKKIWON-20th May 08
- 2008-Awarded 7 th Dan Black Belt by “Pakistan Taekwondo Federation”. 20th May 2008.
- 2008-International Representative of International Combat Union and Membership-Serbia-June 2008.
- 2008-Awarded Taekwondo Grandmaster Instructor Certificate by “World Organizer of Martial Arts” Grandmaster Council Committee on 10th June
- 2008-Appoint as Special Correspondent & Photographer in Pakistan for “Taekwondo Times”. 17th June 08. www.taekwondotimes.com
- 2008-Qualified “Sports Administrator” from Olympic Council of Asia in collaboration with Pakistan Olympic Association.24 -30 Nov.
- 2009– Awarded Certificate of Life Time Membership by “International Combat Union” Serbia. 1st March
- 2009- Awarded Certificate of International Representative for Pakistan by “International Combat Union” Serbia. 1st March
- 2009- Organize “7 th Master Zubairi’s Taekwondo Cup 2009”. Over 100 Gup and Dan took Part in the event. The event is officially sponsored and approved by Zubairi’s Martial Arts & Sports Federation- Int’L. Lahore City Branch. 18th – 19th April.
- 2009-Organize “8 th Master Zubairi’s Taekwondo Cup 2009”. Over 600 Boys and Girls took Part in the event. The event is officially sponsored and approved by Zubairi’s Martial Arts & Sports Federation- Int’L. Karachi City Branch 19th – 20th May.
- 2009-Certificate of Appointment by Budo / Bugei Kokusai Renmei World Hombu as Sensei in Ju-Jitsu. 22nd August
- 2009-Awarded 1 st Dan (Shodan) in Ju-Jitsu by Budo / Bugei Kokusai Renmei World Hombu. 22nd August
- 2010– Elected Executive Member “Pakistan Taekwondo Federation” affiliated unit WTF-ATU-PSB-POA.11th Feb.
- 2010-Open New Branch of Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre, F.B.Area,Karachi.21st March 2010.
- 2010-Nominated as Taekwondo Master in International Martial Arts Masters Book of the Year 2010 (Martial Arts Masters of 21 st Century) by MAA-I & IMATM. April
- 2010-Elected Chairman of Sindh Taekwondo Association.15th March
- 2010-Chief Jury for Black Belts Bouts in 13 TH Sindh Games,Karachi.17th -19th March
- 2010-Organize Taekwondo Belt promotion Award Ceremony at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre. F.B.Area Branch on 25 th September 2010.
- 2010-Awarded 8 th Dan in Taekwondo by World Organizer of Martial Arts. 05 th Dec.
- 2010-Organize “9 th Master Zubairi’s Taekwondo Cup 2010”. Over 400 Boys and Girls took Part in the event. The event is officially sponsored and approved by Zubairi’s Martial Arts & Sports Federation- Int’L. Karachi City Branch 20th – 21th Dec.
- 2010-Chairman selection Committee for Sindh province Taekwondo Team for 31 st National Games at Peshawar City-25th -31st Dec
- 2011– Awarded Taekwondo Grandmaster Certificate by “Martial Arts Association-International. 5th January
- 2011-Awarded 1 st Dan (Shodan) in Ju-Jitsu by Kobudo Aiki-Jitsu Ryu International- WOMA USA 25th Feb
- 2011-Participated as Member organizing committee for Taekwondo event, 14 th Sindh Games at Sukkur City.17th – 19th March
- 2011-Certificate of “Honorable Council Member” by Royal Society Dignities and Honorable Priority Members. 3rd March.
- 2011-Certificate of “Jungle Survival Expert” by Special Operation Research & Development Group (MAA-I). 5th March.
- 2011-International Certificate of “Security Tactical Training Instructor” by (MAA-I). 5th March
- 2011-Membership Certificate of “International Connection of Bodyguards” by (MAA-I). 5th March
- 2011-Organize 2 nd Colour belt promotion ceremony at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre, F.B.Area Branch on 1st May.
- 2011-Attended World Yongmoodo Federation Instructor Course at Yong Inn, Korea.01st -20th July.
- 2011-Appointed Pakistan Representative of World Yongmoodo Federation. Yong Inn, Korea. 20th July.
- 2011-Attended 23 rd Taekwondo Foreign Instructor Course at Kukkiwon, Seoul Korea.11th-16th July.
- 2011-Received Letter of Commendation from Kukkiwon due to Voluntary Services as Team Leader in 23 rd Taekwondo Foreign Instructor Course at Kukkiwon, Seoul Korea.11th-16th July.
- 2011-Received Certificate of Qualification from Kukkiwon, Korea, as International Taekwondo Master Instructor.11th-16th July.
- 2011- Established “Pakistan Yongmoodo Federation” as President & Founder”. 29th July.
- 2011-Conducted 1 st Yong Moo Do training seminar officially approved from World Yong Moo Do Federation, Korea at Karachi. 15th-16th Oct.
- 2011-Organize International Martial Arts & Sports Certificate Award Ceremony at “Sindh Olympic House” Sindh Sports Board, Nazimabad. Karachi. 29 th October.
- 2011- Organize “10 th Master Zubairi’s Taekwondo Cup 2011”. Over 100 color Belts (Gup) took Part in the event. The event is officially sponsored and approved by “Pakistan Taekwondo Council”. Organized by Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre Gilgit City Branch on 22nd November.
- 2012-Organize Mix Martial Arts Training Seminar at PIA Scouts Training Centre.16-17 th April 12.
- 2012-Organize and conducted 2 nd Yong Moo Do Training Seminar at Pakistan Sports Board, Coaching and Training Centre. Karachi.10th June.
- 2012- Organize and conducted 3 rd Yong Moo Do Training Seminar at Bader-Ul-Hasan Sports Complex, Nazimabad,Karachi.20th June.
- 2012- Awarded 5 th Dan Black Belt by World Yong Moo Do Federation HQ,Korea -23rd July 2012
- 2012- Appointed Pakistan Chairman/President of World Yongmoodo Federation. HQ Korea. 23rd July.
- 2012- Organize and conducted 4 th Yong Moo Do Training Seminar at Nazimabad # 4 Sports Complex, Nazimabad, Karachi. 20th September.
- 2012- Organize and conducted 5 th Yong Moo Do Training Seminar at Nazimabad # 4 Sports Complex, Nazimabad # 4,.Karachi. 11th November.
- 2012-Attended International Hapkido Training Seminar at Ulsan City conducted by Grandmaster Bark Hae Soo (9 th Dan).November 2012
- 2012-Qualified International Hapkido Referee by World Hapkiyusul Federation. Ulsan- Korea. November 2012.
- 2012-Participated World Hapkido Championship 2012 at Ulsan City-Korea as Referee. November 2012.
- 2012-Qualified International Master Instructor (Leadership Course) in Yongmoodo by World Yong Moo Do Federation. Yong Dong City-Korea. November 2012.
- 2012-Qualified International Referee Course in Yongmoodo by World Yong Moo Do Federation. Yong Dong City-Korea. November 2012.
- 2012-World Yong Moo Do Leader Award by President “World Yong Moo Do Federation” Kim Byung Chun at Seoul Korea. December 1-2012.
- 2013-Co-ordinator “Pakistan Power Taekwondo Championship”.Karachi .Feb.2013
- 2013-Letter of Appreciation by President World Hwa Rang Do Federation. Feb.2013
- 2013-Organize Grandmaster Kim Byung Chun Yong Moo Do Cup 2013Pakistan National Championship. 1 st June 2013.
- 2013-Participate as Pakistan Team Coach in 3 rd World Yong Moo Do Championship 2013. Pakistan Won Bronze Medal. Yong-dong City, Korea. 5-7 July 2013.
- 2013-Participated in 28 th Foreign Taekwondo Masters Training Course at Kukkiwon. Korea 16-20 July 2013.
- 2014-Received from KUKKIWON Overseas Membership Scheme registration, “Pakistan Taekwondo Council”. January 2014.
- 2014-Member Technical Committee “Pakistan Taekwondo Federation” served in DG Rangers Sindh Taekwondo Championship 2014. April 2014
- 2014-Appoint Pakistan Representative of International Hanguldo Federation by President GM Kim Hee Jong. Sep 2014.
- 2014-Organized “Master Zubairi Taekwondo Cup 2014 and Seminar”. At Bader-Ul Hassan Sports Complex, Nazimabad, Karachi.28 Dec 2014
- 2015–Awarded 6 th Dan Black Belt in Hapkido by World Hapkido Union. Brazil. 27 January 2015
- 2015-Membership in World Hapkido Union- Brazil. Reg # 6-IHU/PK-1.By GM Lopes Romildo Jose.
- 2015-Organize Grandmaster Kim Byung Chun Yongmoodo Cup. Pakistan National Championships 2015. At Bader-Ul Hassan Sports Complex, Nazimabad,Karachi on 08- Feb 2015
- 2015-Lecture on “Taekwondo Training for Trainers” at the occasion of Development of National sports structure,Program Taekwondo, Organized by IOC-POA-PTF-STA.1-11 May 2015.
- 2015-Awarded 7 th Dan Black Belt by World Taekwondo Headquarters- KUKKIWON- 28th August 15
- 2015-Colour Belt & Dan certification ceremony at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre , Bader-Ul-Hasan Sports Complex,Nazimabad,Karachi.18-Oct,2015
- 2015- Organize Master Zubairi Taekwondo Cup 2015 at Bader-Ul Hassan Sports Complex, Nazimabad # 3,Karachi , on 27-Dec 2015. Dr Arshad Vohra Elected Deupty Mayor As chief guest.
- 2016– Attended “Martial Arts Conference and Advance training ” organize by American Song Moo Kwan Association , Arizona,USA .
- 2016-Conducted Technical Seminar on Yong Moo Do at Prince Yong Moo Do Academy,Karachi. 09th April 2016.
- 2016-Hapkido and Yong Moo Do Training Seminar at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre. 19 th June 2016
- 2016-Hapkido is recognize by Karachi City Sports Association. KCSA organize 3 rd Beach Games, Hapkido first Championship in Pakistan by Pakistan Hapkido Federation,in 3 rd Beach Games.31 July 16.
- 2016- Hapkido Training Seminar at Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre,Karachi. 21 st August 2016.
- 2016- Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre, is Chartered by World Song Moo Kwan Association.1st Oct 2016
- 2016-Appointed authorize representative in Pakistan for World Song Moo Kwan Association.15 th Oct 16
- 2017-Appoint Pakistan Representative of The World Korean Martial Arts Federation by President GM Jeon Mun Bae. Feb,03,217.
- 2017-Attended “International Hapkido Seminar”,by Turkish Hapkido Grandmaster Sukru Kinatas, Rawalpindi City, Pakistan. 25-27 Feb 2017.
- 2017- Receive Certificate of Registration of Pakistan Hapkido Federation from The World Korean Martial Arts Federation. Korea, March,10,2017.
- 2017- Awarded 7 th Dan Black Belt in Hapkido by Joon Sang Yoo President of International Police Martial Arts Federation. Korea (H 1702703). Dated 25-02-2017
- 2017-Certificate of Qualification in Hapkido 2 nd class Instructor from International Police Martial Arts Federation, by President Joon Sang Yoo.Korea. H 11702203.Dated 25-02-2017
- 2017-Receive Membership and Hapkido Rank Recognition of 6 th Dan by American Jae Mu Kwan Hapkido Association,USA, GM Jae Jeannotte. March, 12 2017.
- 2017- Yong Moo Do Martial Arts Sports is recognized by Karachi City Sports Association, Organize and conducted Yong Moo Do Event at Bader Ul Hasan Sports Complex, Nazimabad during 4 th Pizza Hut Karachi Games.15-17 September 2017.
- 2017-Chief Jurry for Taekwondo Event in 4th Pizza Hut Karachi Games.15-17 September 2017.
- 2017-Awarded Taekwondo Master HOF Certificate by Asia Pacific Martial Arts Hall of Fame Pakistan 2017-18, on 23 rd September 2017.
- 2017-Attended 17 th Sports Medicine Association of Pakistan & Asian Federation of Sports Medicine Congress in Karachi. 30 th Nov-2 nd Dec 2017
- 2017-Organize Taekwondo Song Moo Kwan Demonstration at the Forge, Karachi.24th December 2017.
- 2018-Receive Membership Certificate from The Federation of World Hapkido. TAFISA & UIA member. 1 st May 2018.
- 2018- Karachi City Sports Association organize 4 th Pizza Hut Karachi Beach Games, Appointed as Hapkido Event organizing Secretary,Jury provided by Pakistan Hapkido Federation, 13 May 2018.
- 2018-Receive Certificate of Appointment as Member of Grand Council of World Hapkido Alliance,Russia. 16 th June 2018.
- 2018-Receive Professional Teacher Certificate in Hapkido from World Universal Hapkido, Russia. 18 th July 2018.
- 2019-Receive Certificate of Contribution for the development of Taekwondo from Lopes Taekwondo Union,Brazil. 25-Jan 2019.
- 2019-Conduct as member Zubairi’s Sports Gala 2019,organized by Zuberi Association.30 th March 19.
MEET THE KOREAN MARTIAL ARTS CELEBRATORY IN PAKISTAN
Master Rizwan Mustafa Zubairi is a well recognize and famous Korean Martial Arts figure in the whole of Pakistan and has an expertise in the military cum sports arts of Taekwondo, Hapkido and Yong Moo Do. He is the founder of Yong Moo Do and Hapkido styles in Pakistan, despite these arts he has the expert skills in Bando a Burmese style of martial boxing as well as Kyuktooki (Korean Kick Boxing) . Master Zubairi began his martial arts training in 1977 . He gains lot of achievements and popularity in Taekwondo, as one of the leading Taekwondo senior master instructors in Pakistan. Taekwondo is his major style of practicing and teaching. In his early days of martial arts he has won the 1982 inter collegiate Judo and Karate champion and a Gold Medalist of 1986 national Taekwondo champion.
He open his first dojang in 1983 by the name of Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre and still teaching regular basis to his students with all his zeal and zest.
Master Zubairi visited Korea (The land of martial arts) many times and has achieved International Master Instructor and referee certification in Taekwondo, Hapkido and Yongmoodo.
He is a writer, lecturer on Korean Martial Arts and a well-known martial arts friendship, brotherhood , sisterhood figure in all over Pakistan and around the globe. He has gained confidence of his superiors as well as juniors everywhere.
Master Zubairi trained and awarded many black belts to his students who won national and international recognition and medals in USA , UK, India,Iran ,Somalia and Korea.
A Post graduation M.Sc in Applied Chemistry, MBA in Marketing, Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance, M.Sc in Health Physical Education & Sports Science .Qualified Sports Administrator from Olympic Council of Asia (IOC).
Q-What is your philosophy in teaching martial arts.
A- I emphases in balancing and co-ordination in between mind and body of my students and has the ones learning skills increase his/her balance is also increase and in couple of second he or she can execute a techniques with full power. Respect is an element of life and when it comes to martial arts and sports it becomes very important in learning and teaching. Teacher and students get remarkable results when this element is in between. manners and discipline are mandatory in my teaching. I also follow the teaching standards what is going on in world as well.
Q-what are your goals also how do you make balance between sports and traditional Taekwondo.
A-My goal is to promote Taekwondo with its true spirit as I learn and explain by Grandmasters and implies rules and regulations as guided by world governing body of WTF & Kukkiwon. I only amend as per our national needs.
Q-Since when are you teaching Taekwondo and do you have branches and affiliated instructors.
A- I have establish my dojang since 1983 and we are promoting the true spirit of Taekwondo along with Hapkido and Yong Moo Do. Below is my dojang net work in Pakistan.
INSTRUCTORS WORKING WITH MASTER RIZWAN MUSTAFA ZUBAIRI.
INSTRUCTOR NAME. DOJANG NAME. LOCATION (CITY).
1-RIZWAN MUSTAFA ZUBAIRI Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre. Nazimabad, Karachi.
2- RIZWAN MUSTAFA ZUBAIRI Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre. Safora Goth, Karachi.
3-SUQRAT FAROOQI Prince Martial Arts North Nazimabad,Karachi
4-MIRZA TARIQ BAIG Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre. North , Karachi.
5-MUHAMMAD ADNAN KHAN Pakistan Sports Board. National Coaching Ctr, Karachi.
6-SYEDA SHAHEEN Pakistan Sports Board. National Coaching Ctr, Karach
7-NASEEM KHAN Pak-Korean Martial Arts Academy. Itehad Town,Karachi.
8-MUBASHIR HASSAN Mubashir Tkd Academy DMC, Nazimabad#4, Karachi
9-DILAWAR BHATTI Dilawar Tkd Academy, Sadder, Karachi.
10-NADEEM AKHTAR 3-G Mix Martial Arts Academy, Ideal Collage, NIPA, Karachi
11-CHAUDHRY SHAHZAD ALI A.R.Public school. Metroville 3, SITE, Karachi
12- CHAUDHRY SHAHZAD ALI Noor Ul Huda Academy Metroville 2, SITE, Karachi
13-A.RAZZAQ RAJPUT. Rajput Tkd Academy. G.T Road. Sukkur.
14-FARAZ AHMED JAFFERY Zubairi’s Martial Arts Centre Defense, Karachi.
INSTRUCTOR NAME. DOJANG NAME. LOCATION (CITY).
01- JAVEED RAHIM PIRACHA Javeed Taekwondo Academy,Faiz Muhammad Road. Quetta
INSTRUCTOR NAME. DOJANG NAME. LOCATION (CITY)
1.-MUHAMMAD JAHANGIR Zubairi’s Taekwondo Kot Mithan.
2-MUHAMMAD NAEEM Naeem Taekwondo Rawat-Rawalpindi
3-MUHAMMAD AMIN Zubairi Tkd Academy Shadra-GT Road, Shaikhupura
4-MUHAMMAD JAMEEL Jamil Martial Arts Academy Fazil Pur.
5-ABDUL JABBAR Jabbar Martial Arts Academy Rajan Pur.
6-MUHAMMAD SARWAR RANA Zubairi’s Tkd Academy. Mianwali.
7-SAQIB KHALID National Tkd Academy. Multan.
8-CH AZHAR ABID Sir Syed College,Mumtazabad Multan
9-SYED NASIR SHAH Madni Park, Multan
10-JAVEED HONEY Eagle Tkd Academy,Company Bagh, Sargodha.
11-SAJID MEHMOOD WAPDA Faisalabad.
12-SHAHZAD BHATTI. Govt Commerce College, Vehari.
13-BASIT MOBEEN Mobeen Tkd Academy Lahore.
14-TAQEER NAWAZ TN Taekwondo Academy Lahore.
INSTRUCTOR NAME. DOJANG NAME. LOCATION (CITY)
AZAD JUMMU KASHMIR PROVINCE.
1.-SARDAR QAYYUM Kashmir Taekwondo Asso Rawalakot.
2-HASSAN Govt High School. Muzaffarabad
INSTRUCTOR NAME. DOJANG NAME. LOCATION (CITY)
GILGIT BALTISTAN PROVINCE.
1-NAZAKAT ALI Best Zubairi Tkd Academy Gilgit.
2-Tajdar Hussain Al-Asar School Gilgit.
3-Ahsan Abbas Al-Asar School Gilgit.
4-Hussain Askari Victoria School & College Gilgit.
5-Sabit Hussain Victoria School & College Gilgit.
6-Asad Wali Zubairi Tkd Academy Khasrot.
7-Iqtidar Hussain Zubairi Tkd Academy Nagral.
8-Rizwan Haider. Zubairi Tkd Academy Jutial.
Till to-date we have make almost 15 Master Instructors and over 100 black belts from my hand.
Master Muhammad Aftab Khan is the first black belt from my dojang and now he is currently 6 th Dan from KMAIA and WOMA, he is in USA. Master Omar Mussee Ali a Somali national is a holder of 4 th Dan from our dojang and now promoting Taekwondo in Somalia.
Q-What makes a good Taekwondo coach?
A-A coach is a role model for students so he must have a very good personality. Before coming to class he must be prepared what is going to teach today in another word he must do his complete home work and all his teaching techniques must be very presentable which enables students to learn quickly, and develops their interest.
Q-What is your favorite Taekwondo technique?
A-Kicking is an important element in Taekwondo. My favorite technique is Jump flying side kick I always feel confident when ever I applied this technique.
Q-How do u see Taekwondo and martial arts promotion at dojang and institutional level?
A-The students should give respect to master and they must feel proud that he is our Master and the masters must work with students so that both feel pride and dignity. The continuous education is mandatory at all levels. The senior and junior instructors must attend the martial arts training seminars so that they can advance their training and have up dated knowledge in advancing martial arts techniques, rules regulation etc.
Q-What in your view for an instructor to be a complete Taekwondo Master?
A-Knowledge on subject is mandatory while education in Olympic sports, current rules and regulation with latest techniques can make a instructor a good master in Taekwondo.
Q-In your opinion who are the best Taekwondo Masters in Pakistan?
A-Every master has a quality which may be different from others. I am of the opinion that if all masters unite under one roof, Taekwondo will grow on much faster rate as it is growing now. There must be a co-ordination between master to master and master to organization.